WHY SHOULD YOU PREFER A HOUSE MADE OF WOOD?
Here are 8 compelling reasons:
- A wooden home is considerably lighter. As a result, building its foundation is significantly more cost-effective than building a stone house.
- A timber home may be built in significantly less time. Compared to a stone home, where construction takes substantially longer and for instance because concrete must dry before finishing can begin, a loghouse or a timber frame house can be finished right after its mounting. And in construction like elsewhereAs it is common knowledge that, “time is money.”
- In a timber frame wall, wires and pipes can be installed quickly and practically without additional costs. Compared to in a stone wall where, the grooves must be milled and then finished over. This means extra time and work.
- All possible interior and exterior finishes that you may want for your house are possible in both cases. Anything you may imagine, including wood, stone, marble, glass, concrete, etc.
- A timber frame home’s interior finishing is significantly less expensive since the walls may be completed right away after assembly. Prior to interior completion, the stone home must also have its inside plastered, which again means a great deal of extra labor and cost.
- The stone wall needs to be 10 to 15 cm thicker than the timber frame wall in order to have the same thermal conductivity. In the example of a 150 m2 house, this indicates that the stone house has around 7 m2 less space, such as 1 bathroom or wardrobe fewer. A timber frame house gives you greater area of living space on a given piece of property.
- A wooden house, especially one made of logs, is significantly more earthquake resistant than a stone one. The timber structure is flexible and does not collapse, unlike concrete and stone, which are rigid and disintegrate in case of an earthquake.
- The ultimate cost of receiving the keys to a finished timber frame home is around 30% less than it would be for one made of stone comparable quality and features.
Contact our specialist for more info: email@example.com